Jan 6, 2008

Pottery Barn- The Bold and The Beautiful!


Just received the Pottery Barn catalog in the mail and their new Spring line consists of bright, bold colored paint, furnishings, and accessories. This catalog proves that yellow will in fact be everywhere this year. We have never been so happy to receive a Pottery Barn catalog. I love bright colors (my living room is currently pink and green) so when I saw that Pottery Barn had replaced dark fall colors with uplifting and cheery Spring colors, I about jumped for joy.


This wall color came from Pottery Barn's new paint collection (28 new colors designed just for them by Benjamin Moore) The color shown here is Semolina.


We love this mixing of the traditional with the unexpected. These Queen Anne chairs painted in bright unexpected colors add a bit of whimsy to an otherwise traditional dining set.


This bathroom is incredible- I feel like I am in Hawaii just looking at its walls! What an incredibly soothing color scheme they have developed here.


Such cute tableware- I can see these at a summer outdoor barbeque.


Add a splash of color to your living room or bedroom with one of these fun, colorful lamps.


The floral pillows against the crisp white couch almost gives off the vibe of a vacation home.


What a great way to add a wide spectrum of colors to a neutral Living Room.


Yellow just seems to put me in the best mood. My favorite part about this Dining Room is the way they arrranged the plates on the wall- very unique!


Just thought I would share these pillows with you- they are adorable in person and are on sale for $39! I especially love the green one.


How would you like to wake up to the site of this fabulous Lucy alarm clock- retails at only $32! What a cute gift this would make!