Jul 10, 2008

Jayson's Having a Sale!

Jayson Home and Garden is having a pretty decent sale...here are my favorite furniture picks:"Celeste" Settee $1299


"Clinton" Chair $850 - I really, really, like this chair in person.

"Gertrude" Chair, a steal at $499"Miles" standout sectional $2999
"Sadie" sofa $1799, LOVE IT, almost makes me rethink this sofa I plan on ordering very soon (I really want a slipcovered sofa).

"Landau" sofa $1799, again LOVE IT, sooooo tempting!!! Not helping the whole inner dialogue I've been having with myself and anyone else that will listen: light colored slipcover vs. dark brown or pewter velvet...

3 comments:

Material Girls said...

You got me all excited that that one chair was $49- I thought, it can't be! So I clicked on it and sadly enough it was $499....ha

Anonymous said...

thats so funny i thought it said 49 too!!! regarding your decision on the brown velor vs. white slip covers.. thats a hard one. I have brown velor myself, which i love. Although, I have a pug and the dog hair stick out on it! Soo.. if you have an animal its something to consider! Best of luck on your decision!

Unknown said...

hey girls-

just wanted to congratulate you two- you are now an award winning bloggers!

please see my latest post to find out what honor has been bestowed upon you! ;-)