Aug 10, 2008

Memorial Antiques and Interiors

I'd been itching to stop by Memorial Antiques and Interiors for some time, but naturally, what finally got me in there were the huge "SALE" signs in the windows. Now that's what I call an Antique Mall!  It is over 9,000 square feet with more than 45 antique dealers and decorators with their own vignettes, so come prepared to spend some time and $$$.
I really like the wall color in this vignette. 
There were so many fabulous mirrors! 

This lamp reminded me of the sconces in Nanette Lepore's Master Bedroom Sitting Area. 

Loved the pair of acrylic chairs in the window. 

This lamp is on sale for just $95.





I really think I need to go back and pick up these canisters.


Emily, these sconces are for you, I think $150/pair.

Sconces, also for Emily...I think $230/pr. 



I LOVE screens and they had a great selection!
My husband was very amused by this Water Buffalo hoof bookend.  We both decided it was pretty creepy...
Great lamp on sale for $150!
Memorial Antiques and Interiors
8719 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77024
(713) 827-8087

Monday - Saturday 10 -6
Sunday 12-4

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lauren, you know all of the great places! I need to go shopping with you some time. I will have to go check this place out soon. It seems like they have great stuff at decent prices, which can be rare when sorting through antiques.Thanks for sharing! Did you buy anything?

Lauren said...

Paloma, I agree we really need to go shopping together! I didn't buy anything yesterday but doing the post really made me want to go back and buy a lamp or two...

Unknown said...

good stuff, lauren, and emily- listed to your freind lauren, and get those big gold sconces! they are hot (and a deal)!

cotedetexas said...

You beat me to this one! I love that shop, but I"m laughing at all the cheap prices you posted - omg, most of the things are so overpriced there! Like that booth with the swedish sofa - her prices are ridiculous. haha!! I loved reading this - I just got to go shopping there without having to deal with I-10.

Lauren said...

Oh yes, I saw all the pricey stuff too but they were having a big sale so that probably helped. It's such an eye-pleasing antique mall.