Aug 17, 2008

Style...and Grace!


There is just something about a Grace Home Furnishings ad that makes me smile....here is their latest one that I ripped out of the new House Beautiful...as I googled more Grace ads, I stumble upon a fantastic post that Alkemie already did back in March on the Grace advertisements...you always have to be so on top of things Karen Olivia! :)

I couldn't agree more with her..their advertisements make flipping through a million other ads (like JC Penney) bearable!
You don't see many furniture ads that have dogs wearing pearls either!

3 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Edward is especially fond of the pearls. Not for himself, you understand. He just thinks it's a nice touch.

Alkemie said...

I absolutely Adore their ads and I'm so glad you showed the new one. I found myself gazing at it for a while too lol. Thanks for the shout out ^^

Best Places said...

Nice designs. Here is another place where you can get a lot of home design ideas