Nov 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

I have been meaning to post this bedroom image from Southern Accents for a while. What better time to do it than now?
I thought I'd leave you all with a very beautiful, serene, quiet image before the hustle and bustle of the holidays- a good reminder to me and everyone else to take some time to relax this week, take it easy, and enjoy time with your loved ones!

I have so many things to be thankful for....just a few of them include great family and friends, a roof over my head, and the fact that I get to do what I love. Also thankful for the people who make our design blog possible- the wonderful MG bloggers. You all are the best- I know how much hard work goes into your posts....so a big thank you! Also a big thank you to the readers and fellow bloggers who take the time to share their insights and homes with us. You make our blog worth writing for!
Have a safe and very happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 comments:

Jill Seidner | Interior Design said...

Thanks Emily - such a nice post (& love the pic)! It's great to be a part of MG! Have a great Thanksgiving holiday!!

Anonymous said...

I just love that bedroom, it is just so tranquil Happy turkey day to you.

Julia B. Edelmann/Buckingham Interiors + Design said...

Ditto Jills comments!
Happy Thanksgiving to all MGs!

Things That Inspire said...

I love this picture. I wish I could see the entire bed, though. The pillow arrangement looks great! I adore the color of the headboard, too.