Dec 18, 2008

Another great sale at Wisteria...

I decided to swing by the Wisteria Outlet today on my way back from Irving. I am helping my sister re-do her living room and I was on a mission to find her some pretty end tables. But of course, Wisteria ended up sucking me in, yet again, to another sale...I ended up leaving with no end tables (sorry Sarah!) and some early Christmas presents for myself.

I just couldn't resist....I have had my eye on these crystal perfume bottles FOREVER- (ok maybe only a few months) But who would have ever thought they would end up marking them down so low? They used to be $69 each and were marked down to $27!! Would look perfect on my previously neglected vanity in my "boudoir".



They also had some gorgeous mirrors marked down and 50% off all Holiday decor...sale ends Saturday!

5 comments:

Renée Finberg said...

you guys always have your finger right on the pulse !!!!

i love them ,i want them, and now i can go get 'em.

xmas hug

Jill said...

I got the email yesterday about the outlet sale...alas, we have no outlet in my part of the world and it's not online...damn...it was just a shop tease!

Sarah said...

I had no idea there was a Wisteria Outlet here in Dallas. I know they are base here but no idea about the outlet. Please send me the location!
Thanks!
Sarah
Vintage Lily
www.vintagelily.typepad.com

Material Girls said...

Hi Sarah!

They are located at-

2055 Luna Road
Carrollton, TX 75006
(800) 320-9757

Good luck!! Hope you find something pretty! :)
Emily

Material Girls said...

Hi Renee,
Let me know if you ended up getting them! They are sooo pretty in person.

JDS- that's so cruel about the email! What a tease! You'll just have to take a trip to D town! :)

Emily