Dec 17, 2008

Lily Lodge


A few years ago, I was hired to help with a redesign of a retail florist space. In the usual process of finding inspiration, I looked and resourced images of florists and retail spaces. In doing so, I came upon Lily Lodge, a beautiful florist on Robertson Boulevard in West Hollywood. I was really inspired by the less typical look of the space.
Here is a picture of the beautiful interior:

Flower arrangements for events & weddings:

Press from Angeleno and Domino magazines:


A feature of her home office space in House Beautiful magazine:


Lily Lodge is located at: 644 North Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles. Tel: 310 360 9400

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just saw your blog... I couldn't agree more about Lily Lodge. I've been using them for a while... J'adore!! It's chic, chic, chic.