Jan 11, 2009

ABC Carpet & Home | NYC


I've always wanted to visit the ABC Carpet & Home Store located in NYC. Finally, I had the chance! It's really an amazing store and there is so much to see! I only covered the 1st Floor, Mezzanine, and the 5th Floor. Now I need to take a trip back to see the rest of the floors. Next time, I will have to plan half a day to visit! (Nevermind, I didn't even get to the building across the street which houses the carpet section.)

A beautiful glass chandelier over a glass table:

The first floor had a ton of great lighting. I noticed a lot of decorative floral chandeliers and pendants. Loved many of them!



A chair fit for a President:

Loving the crystal chandeliers:


My friend Tanya and I loved this bed for a little girl's room...well, actually I loved it for me!

Vintage chairs:

No comments: