Jan 22, 2009

Little Bath Upgrade



With my contest deadline approaching, I thought it would be appropriate to mention a little upgrade everyone can do in their bathroom to freshen it up a bit. Suzanne Kasler mentioned in House Beautiful this month that she favored Restoration Hardware's Metal Apothecary Accessories. I love getting new bath accessories, finding just the right set to match your bathroom style is fun (and important). Here are a few of my favorite pics...
Polished Nickel is my favorite choice of finish for plumbing fixtures, so this set from Williams Sonoma home would be perfect in an elegant bath. I like these jars to go with it...
I love having my cotton balls and q-tips in a handy jar, but I don't want it to feel like a doctor's office.


Traditional blue and white in a traditional bathroom, of course!


For a modern bath, these Umbra "Crinkle" accessories would add a sculptural quality to the space. For a minimal space, I like these Resin Bath Accessories from CB2.

I love this Mediterraneo Toothbrush Holder by Alessi.
If you can't quite swing marble countertops, these accessories according to Gump's, "evoke the baths of European luxury hotels." Sounds good to me!



Williams Sonoma Home Bone China Accessories.


Other great resources for bath accessories are Marshall's and TJMaxx.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love the blue and white...and the marble. Great post!