Mar 27, 2009

Furniture Friday: Accent Tables


{Monroe Side Table - $349}

I wasn't going to do tables two Fridays in a row, but I saw this table on sale at Pottery Barn and couldn't resist!  

Some people are chair people, others might be fixated with lamps, but I am an accent table person.  I have no idea why, I just love snagging them up...I don't have a matching pair in my entire house!

So this week's edition of Furniture Friday is focused on end tables... by your bedside, flanking a sofa, next to a chair - they are just so darn practical :)

{Timber Table - $235}
I love this cheeky take on faux bois.  I can see this in a little girl's bedroom paired with pink and orange.
I'm a little bit obsessed with these turquoise moc croc end tables. 

Not only does this table have an awesome name (which happens to be my maiden name), but I think it would be so chic as an end table next to Victoria Hagan's Emma Chair. 


Wisteria gets Glam!
Funky ethnic inspired pieces always get my attention!
{Ribbon Stool - $475}
The texture of this stool is awesome.  Texture is what makes monochromatic spaces work. 

{Acrylic Nesting Tables - Black - $165}
Much like Nicky Hilton, this is a "trashy or classy" situation.  I immediately pictured her living room and can totally see these tables working in a black and white space. 


{Chloe Parsons Table - Set of Two - $795}
These bad boys have been around for a while, but you know what?  I still like them!
Cheap for Chic!  For that price, I'd buy a pair and replace the "Black Oak" with a natural stone top.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's installment...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Monroe table from Pottery Barn!

Nevis said...

LOVE the turquoise moc croc end tables! Wish they were from IKEA so I could actually afford them!

Unknown said...

Love the Monroe and the Chloe Parsons side tables. What a great way to add visual interest - glad to see side tables are being taken more seriously these days!

My Galveston Cottage said...

What a great collection. Like you, I really like the first one but,then again, you've pointed to some amazing selections! best, -susan

Down Comforter said...

Some really great pieces. I love the first table - such a clever design.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pieces, if you want to see more of it please visit spacify.com

Anonymous said...

If you'd like a lead on a bargain - I bought the T.J. Maxx version - exactly the same, but in terra cotta or hunter green - of the Neiman Marcus embossed croc table. It's very strong and the studs make it glamorous for only $ 99.! I'm using my terra cotta version as a bedside table and it's a perfect use for it.
Michele from Boston

Joe Aldeguer said...

Nice post! You have a great blog. Im happy and delighted i dropped by your page. keep on posting!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this post! I love everything and you gave me some great new decorating ideas about the furniture.
Dallas texas furniture stores