Apr 17, 2009

Luxury Bedding Sale!


Sferra Linens is having their first ever NY sample sale!

Thursday May 7th-Sunday May 10th at Chelsea Market in NYC (75 9th Avenue)

Sale includes sheets, duvet, matelasse, throws, decorative pillows, table linens, towels and bathrobes. Too bad I can't just hop on a plane to NY for the weekend- this sounds like an amazing sale!


If you've never heard of Sferra, they are a luxury home textiles company- selling their collections to Neimans, Bergdorf's, Horchow and Bloomingdales.

They even have Ms. Wearstler designing for them!

I love the Hammered Cuff napkin rings! Looks like a bracelet Kelly would wear.
The Ribbon Pillows were inspired by a vintage jacket that Kelly came across while traveling in South America.


Thistle Table Linens bring an organic element to the dinner table.

8 comments:

Linda in AZ * said...

* I would SOOO BUY those hammered cuff napkin rings!!! Just FAB!!!~~~ Linda in AZ *

Fifi Flowers said...

I soooooooooo NEED new bedding!!! Pretty finds here!

franki durbin said...

quite the sale if you ask moi. do me a favor and snap up some of those luxe goodies, wont you?

And the fact that they offer the divine Mrs. Wearstler's goodies only ups the chic factor for me. I love her 'classic with a bit of quirk' approach to design.

Have a lovely weekend, honey!

Jill said...

I adore the cuffs...wish they were made a bit larger. I also wish they weren't so expensive.

MissKarenAshley said...

Those linens are great. I have been looking for a new duvet cover forever. I'll have to check those out. Thanks for sharing.

Miss K
www.simplylovelyideas.blogspot.com

Down Comforter said...

Some great home decor - I really love the napkin rings :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly Wearstler's designs have gone stale in the tackiest way possible. Boy is that star falling, and fast. I hope she brings it next season.

I'm all for fashion forward clothing verging on hideous BUT interior design should be approached from a long term beauty perspective... not a 70's set design.

luxury bedding said...

All the material and designs are look good and it makes me to buy the good fabric material bed set.Thanks for presenting the beautiful sets.