Apr 13, 2009

Outside the Loop

How did I not know about Stray Dog Designs, "fetching home accents"? So cute!

They have been in every magazine there is (House Beautiful, Domino, O at Home, Elle Decor, House and Garden- you name it!) but somehow I've never come across their site, until I saw them in this month's House Beautiful. Their artichoke lamp was featured in HB's "The Best!" monthly article.

They have such unique pieces...and when I say unique, I mean unique! Fresh, colorful, and detailed describes them well!

I know we are a tad early this year, but even their Christmas ornaments are darling! Look at those quirky pinecones. I'm a big fan of non traditional Christmas decor. Somehow I can't bring myself to decorate with red!

The net stool/accent table is handmade of papier mache.

The tequila lamp!

I love the description of this pendant- formal black and white gets carayzee with a frou frou finial!

This orange scallop table has a personality all its own...trimmed in pink,this table is ready for summer!

Know of someone who needs a cute green twin headboard? Today is their lucky day.

What a charming online store...I'll most definitely be back to see what inventive pieces they'll come up with next!

4 comments:

Sanity Fair said...

I'll take the headboard! Wouldn't this be darling with two twin beds in a room, with some pink accents? A charmer for a little girl's room, especially. Thanks for sharing this great company - I'd never heard of them either!

Visual Vamp said...

Hey darlings,
We sell a couple of the lamps at perch.
And of course we have the birds!
We love this cute line!
xo xo

Matters of Style said...

Loved the artichoke lamps in HB too! What a cute line! Sadly, the Christmas ornaments are the only thing in my price range right now...

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white lamp!